[PlanetCCRMA] how best to install Ardour?

parker parker@lionstracs.com
Thu Dec 18 20:02:01 2003

Hi,

If you're not oposed to a GUI interface, then I think you could do
'apt-get install synaptic'. Synaptic is pretty nice and reports
dependencies by telling you everything that will be installed in order
to get any application working.

Ron