[PlanetCCRMA] how best to install Ardour?

Bruce Elliott belliott4488@comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 20:29:00 2003

Thanks ... no, I'm not at all opposed to GUIs.  If I knew what I was
doing, maybe I'd feel better about doing it all from the command line,
but I'm not there yet.

I'd forgotten about synaptic because somewhere in the first few pages of
Fernando's instructions he mentions it but warns against using it until
all the Planet CCRMA components have been installed.  Do you know why?
Can I just go ahead and run it now?

- Bruce