[PlanetCCRMA] updated: sweep, spiralsynthmodular

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Jan 6 13:59:01 2003

Sorry for assuming you weren't!! I build this app from CVS as they have been
kind enough to do many bug fixes and feature requests for me. I just didn't
remember seeing an announcement from you on this one. My mistake.

> > 2) There is a new release of amSynth that has jack support.
> Unfortunately,
> > building it is beyond me as it requires a gtk-- library that I
> can't find an
> > RPM for and have no interest in trying to deal with myself. I
> think this is
> > one of the main issues that first stopped me from building
> freqtweak. Since
> > you and I are both interested in jackified soft synths, this is
> another one
> > to play with. I've used the non-jack version. I thought is
> sounded good, and
> > I love the interface - a clone of a small Nord Lead 3. ;-)
>
> I'll check it out...
> -- Fernando

Thanks.