[PlanetCCRMA] prism 2.5 wireless

Mon Jan 6 18:52:01 2003

> Has anyone been lucky enough while trying to get the Linux-wlan 802.11
> modules running on the planetCCRMA 2.4.19-1.ll kernel.

I tried a while ago and managed to get them working. But that was before
I upgraded my laptop to 8.0 and I have not tried again. I have a source
rpm but it is for version 0.14, very old by now (from what I see in the
web site). I seem to remember they had a source rpm that I used as a
base...

To compile modules you need the kernel-source-2.4.19-1.ll.i386.rpm (not
the source rpm to rebuild the whole kernel - I know, it is confusing).

-- Fernando