[PlanetCCRMA] rebuilding alsa drivers

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 14 13:44:01 2003

I just tried insalling the alsa source over the planet rpms. Not
recommended. I've only just got my system running again. It looks like
theres stuff in different locations and sorting out what belongs to what
was a serious problem.

In the end I did make uninstall and rpm -Uvh --force alsa*.rpm and I think
everythings working again.

- Steve