[PlanetCCRMA] rebuilding alsa drivers

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Tue Jan 14 14:47:01 2003

Steve,
   You're braver than I. ;-)

   Actually, Takashi-san said he had put this new MIDI patch in CVS, and I
wanted to check that an older 1 line patch for my card had made it in, so I
tried to get a dump from CVS this afternoon, but I'm continually getting a
connection refused message. I'll check later.

   I wonder if there isn't a similar path for doing the Alsa RPM that's
parallel to Fernando's instructions for doing the kernel?

Mark