[PlanetCCRMA] Alsa upgrade - unresolved symbols

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Thu Jan 23 15:21:02 2003

Yep. That's it.

uname -a says I'm running the Planet kernel.

rpm -q --queryformat "%{ARCH}\n" kernel-up
i386

rpm -q --queryformat "%{ARCH}\n" alsa-driver-2.4.19-1.ll
i686

So how do I fix this? If there's something in the archives I can go from
there, but I don't remember seeing this before.

Did I install the wrong kernel at the original Planet installation? I didn't
remember being asked about 686's or 386's, especially since all these boxes
are Athlons.

Thanks