[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: Re: [Alsa-devel] HDSP 9652 MIDI Timing - Much improved, but no Port 1...]

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Jan 24 08:43:01 2003

Steve,
   I sort of figured that out this morning rereading the thread. Thanks for
clarifying though as it's nice to know up front I'm not going down the wrong
path.

   The first step in the instructions fails right now as the RPM build for
Alsa seems to require (sensibly I think) that I must have kernel source
installed somewhere, so I'm trying to determine exactly what to go get.

   I think that Fernando has this set up to be about as easy as it can be,
and then it's just up to me to try to have it make sense to the non-software
guy in the group. I am hopeful...

Cheers,
Mark