[PlanetCCRMA] ZynAddSubFX Discussions

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Jan 31 10:12:02 2003

Hi,
   Nasca Paul, the author or ZynAddSubFX, does not (IMO) seem very much
involved in the normal discourse that goes on in these Linux reflectors. His
home page and CVS seem to indicate there is no email list specifically for
this software. None the less, he has created one major soft synth that is
going to both require and benefit from some public discussion.

   I hate to take up too much bandwidth in the wrong forum. Would this be a
reasonable place for some discussion from users of this very interesting
synth? If it ends up overwhelming the forum, which I doubt, we could always
create some other sort of list here at the Planet, or take it elsewhere.

   Please let me know if you have other ideas.

   I have written the author to encourage him to set up a list and get more
involved, but have not heard back from him as of yet. If I do, I'll report
back.

Cheers,
Mark