[PlanetCCRMA] pygtk2 apt update

Fri Jan 31 16:20:02 2003

> 	The CCRMA repository have the pygtk2, pygtk2-devel, pygtk2-libglade
> version 1.99.14-1 for RH 8.0 (the original version is 1.99.12-7).
> Updating to this new versions have made the redhat-config-...
> applications not work anymore for me. "Downgrading" this packages makes
> everything works fine.
> 	Are this packages official Red Hat updates?

No, they are not "official" RedHat updates. I did not realize it had
broken the config tools... Too little time, too much to test :-) It's a
long story. This is all due to Mammut. It needs pygtk (not pygtk2) which
is not part of RedHat 8.0. And to be able to install pygtk I had to
upgrade to a newer version of pygtk2, otherwise it would not coexist
with the older version (I think I got the newer one it from Rawhide).

I'll pull the newer pygtk2 packages from the repository right away, it
may make mammut uninstallable for now (on RedHat 8.0, all other versions
should not be affected).

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for the alert!
-- Fernando