[PlanetCCRMA] Continuing technical difficulties

ian esten deviant@custard.org
Thu Jul 3 13:10:03 2003

this is actually the fault of real player. it registers itself to handle
.rpm files. i get this same behaviour under linux. you can either right
click the link or shift click (i think) to download the link target.
ian

--
ian esten <deviant@custard.org>