[PlanetCCRMA] Real Player RPM SNAFU

BartonBosch@aol.com BartonBosch@aol.com
Fri Jul 4 09:13:02 2003

--part1_146.14c54bba.2c370172_boundary

>this is actually the fault of real player. it registers itself to handle
>.rpm files. i get this same behaviour under linux. you can either right
>click the link or shift click (i think) to download the link target.
>ian

Thanks for solving that little mystery.  I had managed to download the files
from my back-up computer which also has Real Player, but maybe it is an older
version.

Barton

--part1_146.14c54bba.2c370172_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt;this is actually the fault of real player. it regi=
sters itself to handle<BR>
&gt;.rpm files. i get this same behaviour under linux. you can either right<=

&gt;click the link or shift click (i think) to download the link target.<BR>
&gt;ian<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for solving that little mystery.&nbsp; I had managed to download the=20=
files from my back-up computer which also has Real Player, but maybe it is a=
n older version.<BR>
<BR>
Barton&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_146.14c54bba.2c370172_boundary--