[PlanetCCRMA] problem installing kernel

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 09:09:01 2003

hello, the kernel is on a THIRD image, planetccrma-core-20030623.img

from the website:
=====
There are two cdroms for each RedHat release. The ``Planet CCRMA
Core'' cdrom contains the kernels and alsa drivers. The ``Planet
CCRMA'' (i386) cdrom contains all the sound, music and video
applications.

AND

    * The Planet CCRMA RedHat updates iso images
These images contain the latest RedHat updates up to the time of the
creation of the iso images. You should always update through the
online repository for a more up to date collection of fixes.
=====
greets, ALEX

 --- Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote: > On Sat, Jul