[PlanetCCRMA] problem installing kernel

Peter Oliva kaznjammer@gmx.de
Sat Jul 5 11:08:01 2003

Stupid me! I understood that description wrongly. I thought that the
Planet CCRMA Core image  was the same as the Planet CCRMA image, only
whithout the documentation.  Upon rereading this I can't figure out how
I could misunderstand it in such a fashion, but so it goes.

Thank you very much, I'm sure this will help!