[PlanetCCRMA] problems (newbie)

alez@vodafone.es alez@vodafone.es
Tue Jul 8 01:18:02 2003

Hi Michael,

I'm quite new to this all as well. You seem to have quite serious
issues with your Linux box now. At this point, it is probably a good
idea to take a careful look at both syslog and bootlog to look for
clues. Then, if you find some specific problem, you can try manpages /
info and
find /usr/share/doc -iname "*whatever*"
to try to learn on the matter. Applications that find trouble tipically
dump a couple of lines to syslog.

If you are not able to find out from the docs, at least you can copy
the relevant log lines for us to take a look at. My experience is that
the worst problem you can get is when everything is fine (no errors
reported) but nothing works..

Good luck.

Alex

 Qtal! de vodafone te descubre una forma desconocida de terror.
Willard. Estreno 20 de junio en tu cine. Visita www.qtal.com y entérate
de todo.