[PlanetCCRMA] Fluidsynth 1.0.1

Fri Jul 25 10:07:00 2003

> > I noticed this while I was at Prato (in the Planet CCRMA / Agnula
> > workshop).
>
> How was it BTW?

It was good, a bunch of new faces that I can now connect with email
addresses that I've been seeing for a long time :-) Attendance was not
as high as the ZKM workshop but then I think it did not get as much
exposure beforehand. The site of the conference itself was changed, it
was finally hosted in Prato by PLUG, the Prato Linux User's Group, so I
ended up conmuting from Florence to Prato every day (1/2 hour by train).
I had laptop troubles, apparently a bad simm but the symptoms are really
confusing - I have not had time to try to debug this since I got back.

-- Fernando