[PlanetCCRMA] libstdc++.so.5 on RH7.3?

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Tue Jul 29 09:17:01 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:53:32 -0700
"Mark Knecht" <mknecht@controlnet.com> wrote:
> Joe,
>    Bullet biting is a very personal decision. I wouldn't presume.

Yep...  this system's run reliably for me for quite a while now and
I don't want to mess with success.  I haven't had a single reason to
think about migrating so far, since Nando's still supporting 7.3.

I looked on the RH site for the RPM for this lib, and noted more
dependencies than I cared to deal with by hand.  I'll wait and see
what others say, but if the word is to move to 9 (which seems inevitable
at some point anyway) I'll schedule the studio downtime and take the
plunge.

Thanks!