[PlanetCCRMA] apt can't get lock

davidames@123mail.org davidames@123mail.org
Wed Jun 4 17:27:01 2003

Hey, I installed the planetccrma-core on my RH 8 system and then I
decided before going any further to upgrade to RH9.  I downloaded the apt
rpms for rh9 (which I now realize were the same as rh8) and reinstalled
them.  I had to uninstall the old ones first with rpm -e and I copied the
sources.list for rh9.  Now I'm trying to do "apt-get planetccrma-core"
and apt warns me that it "could not get lock /var/cache/apt/archives/lock
- open (11 resource temporarily unavailable.)"  It downloads everything,
but then it freezes in the middle of actually installing.  Anybody know
what this is?

Thanks,
David
--