[PlanetCCRMA] midisport 2x2 only opening 1 port ??

Jim Ruxton cinetron@passport.ca
Sat Jun 7 10:51:02 2003

Hi,

My Midisport 2x2 seems to be hotplugging ok but I only get 1 port ie if
I do" pd -mididev 2,3" only port 2 shows up. I've tried other combos like
"pd -mididev 1,2" etc. but only port 2 seems to work. Also if I try muse
the 2x2 only shows up on port 1 only. If I do a "tail -f
/var/log/messages" there is a message that says :
snd-usb-midi: created 2 output and 2 input ports . so it looks like it
should be working on both ports.
Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can get both ports to work?