[PlanetCCRMA] midisport 2x2 only opening 1 port ??

Jim Ruxton cinetron@passport.ca
Sun Jun 8 08:47:01 2003

Still only getting midi on 1 port. if I do a depmod I get this message.
Any thoughts as to if this could be causing my problems?
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.19-1.ll/kernel/drivers/usb/ezusb2131.o

Jim