[PlanetCCRMA] midisport 2x2 only opening 1 port ??

Sun Jun 8 11:21:02 2003

> Still only getting midi on 1 port. if I do a depmod I get this message.
> Any thoughts as to if this could be causing my problems?
> depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
> /lib/modules/2.4.19-1.ll/kernel/drivers/usb/ezusb2131.o

That is not the reason (see previous post) but it is wrong. That kernel
module is not part of my released 2.4.19 so you must have compiled and
installed it at some point. The error is probably due to using the wrong
kernel sources to compiled the additional kernel module. Again, no
problem in leaving that stuff there as you are not going to be able to
use that kernel module (if it is a kernel module).

-- Fernando