[PlanetCCRMA] Have I mentioned lately?

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Mon Jun 9 14:05:02 2003

--=-SdTNyhCVMbM4uhzVf+tP

    ...just how happy I am with the PlanetCCRMA arrangement?  This stuff
really works!  There's so much detail available from Alsa on my
soundcard...so much I have no idea what to do with it.  :)

    ...and I don't even OWN a stereo system; my computer IS the
soundsystem.  And I'm happy about it!  Thanks again, guys!

--=20
Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                                    http://www.kamakiriad.com
Linux: it's all about choice and better software.      Live free or die.

--=-SdTNyhCVMbM4uhzVf+tP

--=-SdTNyhCVMbM4uhzVf+tP--