[PlanetCCRMA] updates: cinelerra, meterbridge, libjackasyn, redhat 9 apt-enabled iso images

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 01:51:02 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 07:42:46PM -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > >     What the?  I'll have to visit your site for a description...
> >
> > This is Steve's really cool little set of meters that you can wire up
> > through Jack and look at your signal chain. Very fun stuff.
> >
> > I'm wondering if this revision will get me to a poor man's HDSP Meter
> > Bridge - i.e. 3 rows of 26 VU meters?
>
> It has a -c (columns) argument so I guess it is possible...
> (I don't know if this is new in this version)

No, -c is old, but there is an upper limit of 32 meters, I'l change that
again in the next release (I never learn), Joern found some bugs.

- Steve