[PlanetCCRMA] updates: cinelerra, meterbridge, libjackasyn, redhat 9 apt-enabled iso images

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Tue Jun 10 19:45:02 2003

--=-bIUktP1DR1DMB/8BDrGr

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 21:35, Mark Knecht wrote:

> This is Steve's really cool little set of meters that you can wire up
> through Jack and look at your signal chain. Very fun stuff.
>=20
> I'm wondering if this revision will get me to a poor man's HDSP Meter
> Bridge - i.e. 3 rows of 26 VU meters?

   Oh, quite cool!  I'll have to play with that.  I'm seeing things like
"jackd not started" and such....I've loaded the who audiovideoapps
package, though...

Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                                    http://www.kamakiriad.com
Linux: it's all about choice and better software.      Live free or die.

--=-bIUktP1DR1DMB/8BDrGr

--=-bIUktP1DR1DMB/8BDrGr--