[PlanetCCRMA] updated: planetccrma virtual packages

Sun Jun 22 20:11:01 2003

Hi all, I just updated the package lists and the planetccrma-audioapps
and planetccrma-audiovideoapps virtual packages. I had not done that in
a while so new applications will be installed in the next dist-upgrade
you do, if you already have one of those packages installed (and you
have not installed the new apps manually).

The package lists now include audiodevel and audiovideodevel lists
including the developer packages that correspond to the aforementioned
virtual packages. There are new virtual packages that you can use to
install all (I hope) the developer stuff:
  apt-get install planetccrma-audioapps-devel
or
  apt-get install planetccrma-audiovideoapps-devel

Coming real soon now are two rather interesting packages:
  vacation_and_conferences-1.0
and
  quiettime_so_makesomemusic-1.0
I'll be away for a month starting next Tuesday, a workshop in Florence
(Italy) and and conference in Metz (France) sandwiched in between some
vacation time before and after. Quiet time for you planet dwellers to
forget about hats and updates and make some music :-) I may read some
email while workshopping and conferencing but the rest of the time I
hope to be away from computers and the internet...

Enjoy!
-- Fernando