[PlanetCCRMA] iiwusynth and midi controller

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Sat Mar 1 08:49:01 2003

Ryan,
   Here's how I do it. I then use kaconnect to actually attach my
keyboard or RG to iiwusynth. Give it a try!

Mark

iiwusynth -m alsa_seq -a jack /1394/data/storage/Soundfonts/elepiano.sf2
iiwusynth: warning: Failed to pin the sample data to RAM; swapping is
possible.
iiwusynth: debug: Using 'jack' audio driver

*** libjack: WARNING! Use of function jack_set_buffer_size_callback() is
deprecated! ***

iiwusynth: debug: Jack engine sample rate: 44100

iiwusynth: debug: Using 'alsa_seq' midi driver

iiwusynth: warning: Couldn't set high priority scheduling for the MIDI
input
iiwusynth version 0.2.4
Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Peter Hanappe and others.
IIWU Synth comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the COPYING file for details.
SoundFont(R) is a registered trademark of E-mu Systems, Inc.

Type 'help' to get information on the shell commands.