[PlanetCCRMA] new module help

g@lemonia.org g@lemonia.org
Mon Mar 3 00:23:01 2003

Not yet - hopefully Fernando has some rpms which we can use, I have been
unable to compile them because of the gcc2/3 issue.

Do you know how we can download rpms without using apt?  - I don't have an
internet connection on my linux box (without prism2_cs drivers :)), and
can't install apt at work.

thanks,

  mag