[PlanetCCRMA] setpci

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Mon Mar 17 13:19:01 2003

Ryan,
   I'll certainly look into setpci. Thanks.

   BTW - hesitancy is a good adjective. That pretty reasonably states my
thoughts in this area. However, hesitancy doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
It should just be done carefully. I wanted you to be safe and happy, not
fast and sad! ;-)

   I'm glad it's working for you!

Cheers,
Mark