[PlanetCCRMA] schroedinger's rpm (http://www.lassp.cornell.edu/ardlouis/dissipative/Schrcat.html)

Tue Mar 18 12:57:01 2003

> Here's the current state of affairs ->
>
> [root@ruined root]# rpm -ve `rpm -vqa | grep quake`
> error: package quake2-3.20-glibc-6 is not installed
> error: package quake2-3.20-glibc-6 is not installed
> error: package quake2-3.20-glibc-6 is not installed
> error: package quake2-3.20-glibc-6 is not installed
> error: package quake2-3.20-glibc-6 is not installed
>
> [root@ruined root]# rpm -qa | grep quake
> quake2-3.20-glibc-6
> quake2-3.20-glibc-6
> quake2-3.20-glibc-6
> quake2-3.20-glibc-6
> quake2-3.20-glibc-6
>
> Nope, thanks for the tip though.

I'm sorry to say I've run out of tricks... I think that this is food for
the rpm list, I think I once saw some posts there and they were helpful
(trying to restore a damaged database). Sorry you hit this dead end,
I've never seen so far one that could not be fixed, I guess it
eventually happens :-(.

-- Fernando