[PlanetCCRMA] Trouble with rebuilt kernel from 2.4.19-1.ll source on RH8.0

Fri Mar 21 11:05:03 2003

> Just a request, could you add the following patch to the kernel?
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/vulnwatch/2003-q1/0134.html
>
> The University of Oslo require us to have this patch on our machines
> before the 28th of march.

I have included a version of this patch in my upcoming kernel (so far
named 2.4.20-3.ll.acpi).

> One week ago, I planet-ccrma-ized the machines and
> deleted the old system where the music and sound programs was
> placed on a sentralized disk on a server. (except for Snd where
> we need a newer version of guile, and some programs which is not
> a part of planet-ccrma). I also let the machines run
> "apt-get update;apt-get --assume-yes dist-upgrade >/var/log/aptlog"
> each night.

Wow, you have more faith than I do :-) I do the upgrade manually.
Anyway, happy that it is working for you. Any cool software you use that
I could add to the Planet CCRMA repository? Glad it is working for you!

-- Fernando