[PlanetCCRMA] MIDI trouble

carlosfigueiredo@ritualnet.pt carlosfigueiredo@ritualnet.pt
Tue Mar 25 10:52:01 2003

A couple of days ago this happened to me:

I start timidity, connect with kaconnect and play, it works.

I start swami or zynaddsubfx, connect kaconnect and there's no response from
midi but jack is working since I get sound from both applications.
I've checked alsa configuration, and it's all as was before this behaviour.

Anyone with same experience? I can't tell what is wrong, and strangest thing I
have two "parallel" RH8.0 running same Planet stuff and it happened on both at
the same time. I even thought it could be some package I installed, but it
doesn't seem logical.

Cheers,

Carlos