[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get of muse

Wed Mar 26 11:04:01 2003

> yes i did that -i got the files saving off the old,
> and actually tried both versions with no luck-

Hmmm, both versions of which file?

> can you
> think of anything else i might check? does synaptic
> (which works) use the same config files?

Yes, it uses the same configuration. I need more information: which
version of redhat are you using? Is the problem only happening with
muse? Could you post the contents of your /etc/apt/sources.list and
/etc/apt/apt.conf? (I assume that after each change in the configuration
files you did an "apt-get update", right?)

-- Fernando