[PlanetCCRMA] not UPDATED yet: iso images...

Mon Mar 31 18:44:01 2003

> Creation of new iso images will happen after this announcement is sent,
> so don't rush to download iso's of the new stuff. I'll send another
> announcement when they are online.

You'll have to wait. I'm way too tired to try to do this and not make
mistakes. I also have to weed out old packages from the repository.
Anyway, I just did a trial image (just to check its size) and we are
very near 700MBytes (with redundant old packages included). Wow. One big
difference is that all kernels are now included in the image so there is
only one for each RedHat version.

-- Fernando