[PlanetCCRMA] xruns

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Wed Oct 1 10:05:02 2003

> On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:04:36 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
> > It seems to me that Jack could be a bit more user friendly and just not
> > report xruns for the first second (or pick whatever time - the first 100
> > frames) it starts running. No one (at least I think this is
> true) is going
> > to depend on audio being transferred that fast as you still
> have to start up
> > your Jack apps, etc.
>
> Its supposed to, yours truly wrote the code - but it looks like it doesn't
> work properly.
>
> - Steve

OK, well I could easily be a bit behind as the machine that get the most
work with Jack (which is admittedly not that much at this time) is running
Gentoo and I don't have a clue right  now what revision of Jack it's
running. My other Planet machine has probably not been updated in 3-4 weeks,
so maybe this is handled.

Thanks,
Mark