[PlanetCCRMA] m-audio Delta 1010

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 14:52:01 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 02:23:59PM -0700, Aaron Heller wrote:
> I use it in a homebrew mini-itx system (Via M9000) that I use for
> multichannel on-location recording with a Soundfield microphone.  I'm
> running the Planet Red Hat 8.0 distribution with the planetdev

Just a thought: what power supply are you running on the mini-itx board?
The 1010 probably consumes more power than the 66.

You could try running it off a more powerful PSU to see if that helps. The
vendor told me that the mini itx PSU im using for some embedded hardware
wouldn't be powerful enough to run a PCI card properly (I haven't tried).

- Steve