[PlanetCCRMA] More ALSA driver building, HDSP9652 patch

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Fri Oct 3 11:18:00 2003

> Could you send me the patch? (off the list).
> I'll try to make a .src.rpm with it.
>
> (BTW: do you have the kernel-source package for the target kernel
> installed?)
>
> -- Fernando

Fernando,
   Would having the Gentoo ebuild that Thomas made me, and which I've used a
number of times, plus the source directories I've got, be of any use?

   For me this all patches cleanly against Alsa-driver-0.9.6. I think that
other than maybe one or two definitions in an Alsa *.h include file that it
doesn't effect the actual Alsa source tree, but that's just my guess.

   If that would make anything easier for you I'll zip it up and send it
along right away.

Cheers,
Mark