[PlanetCCRMA] More ALSA driver building, HDSP9652 patch

Aaron Trumm aaron@nquit.com
Fri Oct 3 10:26:02 2003

I should've said, with regard to this, that I know I need the source
installed.  I got the source - in fact I had built the kernel rpm and
installed.  then I even installed the source rpm it had built since I said
"rpmbuild -ba" - still this directory doesn't exist.  does fernando's apt
routine do this differently?