[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma on my VAIO

Alexander Carôt alexander_carot@gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 12:23:01 2003

Maybe I will start this kind of project īcause itīs pretty much related to
my main interest.
Would be great to coordinate this.

Anyone else interested in participating ?

One question by the way : I canīt boot into Linux anymore. What kernel ever
I use the system hangs when starting sendmail. What could be wrong ?

-- A l e x