[PlanetCCRMA] here it goes...

Ryan G. ryanpg@yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 17:59:01 2003

Nando,

Is there an easy way to apply a patch and then compile your kernel?

(Everything works so well I just want to apply a dtst patch and have a
kernel compiled with gcc 3.3.1 so compiled modules don't complain.  I
don't need to change any configure options.)

Do I just need the kernel source (I mean is it already configured to
compile to your specs) or is there a special srpm package floating
about?

I've compiled kernels before (about 4 years ago) so I'm vaguely
familiar with the process.

Thanks Nando, I now owe you dinner and a beer (lemme know if you're
even in Chicago),
-ry

=====
--r--