[PlanetCCRMA] Error Message

andy gallag andy_95030@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:48:01 2003

Hi
I have the latest CCRMA as of Friday 10/3 and am using
Ardour. I recorded a seesion with an earlier version
of Ardour- i dont have a record of which version :(
and now when I try to add additional tracks to the
session I see on the console I invoked Ardour " ??
necessary speed is 0.999 " as fast as the screen can
pump it out when i either playback or try to record.
I am not sure if this is an Ardour issue or a jackd
issue. Has anyone seen this? any clue as to what it
might be?
TIA
andy