[PlanetCCRMA] lyx

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 9 08:50:02 2003

I gave up Lyx in favor of the Xemacs Tex or Latex modes :-) in
particular because equations are still difficult in Lyx and because of
the foreign language spelling checker (aspell) in Xemacs.

Lyx used to be in The RH7X distributions or you might want to try
RPMFIND to get a newer version.

  regards,

  --* Juan