[PlanetCCRMA] Planet-CCRMA now on Gentoo?!?!

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 10:03:01 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 11:07, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>    OK, I don't know when this was added to the Gentoo environment, but there
> is now a Gentoo ebuild for the 2.4.21 PlanetCCRMA kernel. I just found it
> today. Added by nerdboy back in September apparently. I will try it out if
> no one else has any direct knowledge of what it is.
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/dyn/pkgs/sys-kernel/index.xml
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

FYI - This ebuild did not compile. I have submitted a bug report in
Gentoo's bugzilla.

Fernando,
   Do you have any issues with the Gentoo folks pointing ebuilds at your
ftp servers? If that's OK, do you have any way of notifying them of
changes you might make in terms of ftp addresses or naming conventions?

Mark