[PlanetCCRMA] New ardour version segfaults

Tue Oct 28 12:25:02 2003

> Okay. There is a real problem with Ardour. I recorded a new region on a
> stereo channel, stopped and tried to remove the region. The first right
> click on the region does nothing, then when I try a second time, Ardour
> crashes. I'm going to report this on http://ardour.sf.net/mantis. If
> someone else can verify this, you could leave a bugnote there.
>
> I can't exactly pinpoint this problem, and isn't 100% reproducible with
> these instructions.

But it happens sometimes, I can confirm this kills the latest ardour.
Just when I convince myself I found something repeatable something else
happens (for a while I though that center clicking on the track and
dragging and then cutting would segfault ardour).

I guess you should report this on mantis...
-- Fernando