[PlanetCCRMA] Time Scale Modification: Is it available?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 07:43:02 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:30:18 -0400, Janina Sajka wrote:
> The subject says it all.
>
> I'm looking for an app (or code) I might harness to slow down, or speed up audio without affecting the pitch.
>
> If this is already part of packages like Ardour, please just tell me.
> I'm betraying my lack of familiarity with the GUI based tools because I
> can't use them, if they already support TSM.

Its allready part of ardour (and audacity I think). You can drag a
regions end points in ardour using the "time fx" tool to change the
length.

Theres also various command line tools, eg.
http://www.quitte.de/dsp/pvoc.html

- Steve