NONAUDIO RE: [PlanetCCRMA] KDE 3.2 upgrade on Fedora Core1

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Tue Apr 6 08:30:01 2004

NOTE: NONAUDIO

Note to others upgrading your Fedora Core 1 to KDE 3.2:

I had an issue with a library dependency that I reported previously (below):

libjasper-1.700.so.1

I fixed this by searching on "jasper" and not "libjasper" on rpmseek.com.
The library:

jasper-1.700.5-2

fixed the dependency problem.