[PlanetCCRMA] SCSI emulation?

Jesse Kaufman glandix@lloydnet.org
Wed Apr 14 12:16:03 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 14:01, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> You mean, under 2.4.x?
> You can tweak the DMA and other parameters by pointing to the proper
> device (under 2.4.x), for example:
>   /sbin/hdparm /dev/hdc
> will print the current setup if your cdrom/whatever is connected as
> master on the second ide interface.

hmm ... my bad ... i could have sworn i've tried that before and gotten
the same error as if you did '/sbin/hdparm /dev/scd0' ... :S  nevermind,
then ... can't believe i missed that

> AFAIK there is nothing to tune in the ide-scsi layer...

yup:

[glandix@localhost SOURCES]$ hdparm -i /dev/scd0
/dev/scd0 not supported by hdparm

thx,
-g-

--
"...I don't think I need a rubber room, but that might be nice.
I'm not a manic depressive paranoid or schizophrenic