[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora core and nvidia drivers

Brian Fahrlander brian@fahrlander.net
Mon Apr 26 02:30:03 2004

--=-lpVjx5W2IZvL5ZIKTG93

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 18:23, Chris Camacho wrote:
> I notice from the notes that gcc32 is required to compile
> the kernel, would anyone like to hazard a guess as to how
> the nvidia drivers will cope with this?
>=20
> Or am I better not "fixing" whats working really quite
> nicely!

    Well, I use the "--add-this-kernel" instead. It provides a package
that you can then take to other machines and it's ready to go.  It
implies the gcc32 option.

    For the last couple of changes, I've not had to specify anything- I
just run nvidia-installer --force-update and follow the prompts.  Works
great.

--=20
Brian Fahrl=C3=A4nder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technom=
ad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net=20
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller
angegangen, Schlange-H=C3=BCften, sein es ganz r=C3=BCber jetzt. B=C3=BCgel=
 innen fest,
weil es eine lange, s=C3=BCsse Fahrt ist.=20

--=-lpVjx5W2IZvL5ZIKTG93

--=-lpVjx5W2IZvL5ZIKTG93--