Fedora (was: [PlanetCCRMA] updated: kernels and alsa drivers (IMPORTANT))

Matthew Allen matthew@lith.com
Mon Apr 26 09:06:03 2004

	I have been running Fedora with the CCRMA kernels/sound stuff
for about 4 months. I have had some minor goofiness with PD in -rt mode
and jack, but as I use a totally bastardized version of PD (Millers src,
with bits from the CVS) I don't really want to blame CCRMA. Fedora
itself has never ever given me any problems. It took me a while to
figure out how to get my default WM to be something other than GNOME,
but again, not a CCRMA or fedora issue.

m.

Scanned on 26 Apr 2004 16:05:06
Scanning by http://erado.com