[PlanetCCRMA] added: Planet CCRMA menu system (first version)

Matthew Allen matthew@lith.com
Mon Apr 26 09:15:03 2004

	Fernando, I don't use GNOME, but I would like to take a look at
how you are building your menu. I currently do mine by hand (for FVWM2),
but if your menus were something I could easily parse (like XML or such)
it would be pretty straightforward for me to write a script that ported
them over.

Is there any way I could just grab them without apt-get?

Thanks!
m.

Scanned on 26 Apr 2004 16:14:09
Scanning by http://erado.com