[PlanetCCRMA] RME versus Steinberg HDSP

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Wed Aug 11 11:45:01 2004

Never used the Steinberg card but a friend who manages the GC here in
San Jose told me it's the same as the RME card.

FYI - I could never get my HDSP 9652 to work correctly under Linux and
moved it to a Windows box where it and I are much happier with each
other. I think others have had some better luck. Get an update from
happy users before you go down the path I went down with that card.

Cheers,
Mark